Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Salt City Skeptics

Greetings, and welcome to the Salt City Skeptics blog.

I'll be posting the details for upcoming Skeptics in the Pub events here, so subscribe to the RSS feed to be notified when new posts go up here!

First off, let's make this a communal blog! If you have something you'd like to say related to skepticism, science, humanism, freethought, or anything else that comes to mind, let me know and I'll grant you contribution privileges.

Also, if you'd like your blog to be featured on the Blogroll list, let me know. I'll be cross-posting here from my own blog any posts related to skepticism.

Please feel free to join in the discussion! Add your comments, and be sure to join the growing Salt City Skeptics group on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment