Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Salt Lake City Skeptics in the Pub - Tomorrow!

Tomorrow, December 17th, is the first Salt Lake City Skeptics in the Pub! I've got my fingers crossed, my rabbit's foot primed, my prayers directed to Zeus himself and I'm working my Law of Attraction mojo to make sure everything goes well!

Here are the deets one last time:
Salt Lake City Skeptics in the Pub
7:00 pm, Wednesday, December 17th
Piper Down
1492 South State Street ( http://www.piperdownpub.com )
We have, like, thirty people RSVPed, which is a huge turnout for the first time around.
But the more the merrier, so if you're coming along, why not bring a friend?

If you have any questions send me a note through either the Facebook or the Meetup group. See you there!

1 comment:

  1. I totally want to be there, but I have a previous commitment I may not be able to get out of. If I don't make it, have a great time!

    ReplyDelete