Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Drinking Skeptically, August 12

Join Salt City Skeptics at Piper Down for a drink or two over stimulating conversation. If you haven't been to a DS event since the renovation at Piper was completed, come along this time! The new space in the back is much more chatting-friendly.

Piper Down (1492 S. State Street), August 12, 7:00

------------------

We're still rescheduling the book talk with Jon Ronson, so if you haven't read Them, you still have time!

Also, I want to start mixing up the Drinking Skeptically events, with some of them at a cafe. Anyone know of a good place to host such an event?

I'm also working on a few other events that I think you'll like, so stay tuned! As always, keep any new ideas coming down the pike. In the meantime, see you at Piper!

2 comments:

  1. Damn I missed out again. I was informed that some local skeptics are meeting by a nice couple I met at this years TAM. Good on you Patrick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dave! I actually didn't make it on Wednesday night myself, due to being sick. From what I hear though, it was one of our most well-attended events yet!

    I'll schedule another one shortly. :)

    ReplyDelete